In June, IntOp’s CTO Øystein Drivflaadt was one of the speakers at the Instech2020 event in London. The event was organized for and by insurance companies in the UK, and among the speakers were a number of leaders in both insurance companies and technology companies.
IntOp did a “show and tell” session that explained how their IntOp Engine may be used as an alternative to more costly big data solutions. There were approximately 200 attendees from both the UK and mainland Europe. The talk was well received and IntOp is now working with two promising projects with two of the companies present at the event.
- Successful ONS 2018
- Catch our presentation at ONS2018
- IntOp at ONS 2018 August 27-30
- IntOp at the Global data management Forum
- IntOp in Digital Energy Journal
- Meet us at EnerWE's seminar in Oslo March 23
- Visit us at EnergyWorld 2018
- Visit us at the CGI stand at Nordic edge expo 2017
- Breakfast seminar - how cognitive technology revolutionize the way we see license data
- IntOp at Instech2020 in London
- Come and see us at the 2017 ECIM conference in Haugesund!
- Good feedback from our users
- IntOp at Data Driven Production Nort Sea in Aberdeen