IntOp will talk at the Global Data Management Forum at H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz 18th to 19th of June.
The title of the presentation is "Data to Value for unstructured data". The presentation will be made at 09.50 on June 19th by CTO of IntOp, Øystein Drivflaadt.
Other speakers at the event include specialists and managers from companies like IBM, Schlumberger, DNV GL, Shell and Tulip Oil.
For more information: https://monbien-events.com/event/the-global-petroleum-data-management-forum/
- Successful ONS 2018
- Catch our presentation at ONS2018
- IntOp at ONS 2018 August 27-30
- IntOp at the Global data management Forum
- IntOp in Digital Energy Journal
- Meet us at EnerWE's seminar in Oslo March 23
- Visit us at EnergyWorld 2018
- Visit us at the CGI stand at Nordic edge expo 2017
- Breakfast seminar - how cognitive technology revolutionize the way we see license data
- IntOp at Instech2020 in London
- Come and see us at the 2017 ECIM conference in Haugesund!
- Good feedback from our users
- IntOp at Data Driven Production Nort Sea in Aberdeen