Wintershall, Germany’s largest internationally active crude oil and natural gas producer, will run a project using IntOp’s technology on volumes of unstructured, text-based data in their Headquarters in Kassel. Wintershall has engaged in a deployment of IntOp Engine on Microsoft Azure.
IntOp has successfully run a local implementation of the system in Wintershall Norway to solve post-migration issues related to the takeover of both the Brage platform and the Vega field from Equinor. Now Wintershall Holding wishes to further look at the capabilities of the IntOp system as applied on data of a wider scope. “We find IntOp's approach and technology promising to expedite exploitation of our vast amounts of unstructured information. We are looking forward to pilot their technology for deployment at enterprise scale.” says Andreas Schuchardt at Wintershall Holding. “We are pleased that to have this opportunity to work with a professional multinational company like Wintershall in this test,” says Øystein Drivflaadt, CTO of IntOp.
Wintershall: Andreas Schuchardt, Project leadGlobal Oil & Gas Data Integration.
IntOp: Stein Fredriksen, CEO.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 0047 948 04099
Wintershall is Germany's largest internationally active crude oil and natural gas producer. The company explores and produces oil and gas in Europe, North Africa, South America, Russia, and the Middle East. Wintershall has been active for over 85 years and has a workforce of about 2,000 employees from more than 50 nationalities. More information: www.wintershall.com
Intelligent Operations AS (IntOp) is Norwegian technology company based in Stavanger. We offer next generation technology in innovative ways. We set out to make products where others offer processes, services and frameworks. More information: www.intop.no
- Norwegian technology company IntOp goes international
- Successful ONS 2018
- Catch our presentation at ONS2018
- IntOp at ONS 2018 August 27-30
- IntOp at the Global data management Forum
- IntOp in Digital Energy Journal
- Meet us at EnerWE's seminar in Oslo March 23
- Visit us at EnergyWorld 2018
- Visit us at the CGI stand at Nordic edge expo 2017
- Breakfast seminar - how cognitive technology revolutionize the way we see license data
- IntOp at Instech2020 in London
- Come and see us at the 2017 ECIM conference in Haugesund!
- Good feedback from our users
- IntOp at Data Driven Production Nort Sea in Aberdeen