IntOp is a young and dynamic new Norwegian technology company. We have success in both energy
and other industries thanks to our innovative solution. Our goal is to solve the customers' challenges
with insight into and analysis of large amounts of data in a simple and smart manner. Our solution is
a plug and play software that is faster and more efficient in implementing and using than large
frameworks and most competing solutions. We work with new technologies, think ahead and have
platform independent front ends. We have contracts with major players and partners both in Norway
and abroad. With us on the team, we have large local investors and Innovation Norway. Now we
want to strengthen the team and get ready for further growth.
Do you enjoy working on exciting innovative solutions, in daily contact with customers?
You will be part of IntOp's growing development and operations team, and an important person in
the company's further development. As a junior consultant, you will be responsible for parts of the
delivery and operation of solutions at customers. You will have the space and opportunity to grow
and take responsibility. The right person will be involved in shaping the further adventures of IntOp.
Important tasks for the style are to ensure that the relationships with customer and users, and the
technology of the self-help portal and implemented solutions work optimally.
The tasks will mainly consist of the following:
– Participate in rollout projects and work independently with tasks around this
– Responsible for deliveries to customers
– Operation and monitoring of IntOp's solutions at customers
– Connector between IntOp Service Desk and customer
– Executing resource when receiving error messages
– Collaboration with development teams in case of error correction and documentation of
– Examine errors and contribute suggestions for error correction, often down to code level
– Resource in customer projects
– Responsible for staffing the Service Desk, further developing the services
– Customer contact when needed for help and support for users
– Responsible routines and documentation of Service Desk, and quality of tickets
– Experience from service desk within IT
– Good knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and file server
– Experience with service desk solutions such as Zendesk, Service Now or other.
– Benefit from experience from Active Directory, Docker, SQL DB and DMS
– Some experience with software development, or team work with developers, is an
– Experience with customer contact
– Relevant IT education and certifications
– Extensive and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
– The position is required for impeccable certificate of good repute to be presented
– Certification or experience from ITIL, A + (CompTIA) or similar framework is desirable
As a person you are:
– Enthusiastic, open and communicative
– Structured and accurate
– Service-minded and customer-focused
– Good to cooperate and see opportunities
– Thrives with high activity level
You must speak and write fluent Norwegian and English. Graduates are encouraged to apply. IntOp is an inclusive company.
Stavanger. Some travel may occur in connection with customer project. We evaluate incoming
applications continuously. Desired startup as soon as possible or by appointment.