IntOp is a young and dynamic new Norwegian technology company. We have success in both energy and other industries thanks to our innovative solution. Our goal is to solve the customers’ challenges with insight into and analysis of large amounts of data in a simple and smart manner. Our solution is a plug and play software that is faster and more efficient in implementing and using than large frameworks and most competing solutions. We work with new technologies, think ahead and have platform independent front ends. We have contracts with major players and partners both in Norway and abroad. With us on the team, we have large local investors and Innovation Norway. Now we want to strengthen the team and get ready for further growth.
You are a young project manager, or an experienced project manager who wants to try something new and exciting, and find a place to grow. You are not afraid to take a chance and enjoy working hard and having fun at work. At IntOp you will get to juggle exciting technology, large international customers and a constantly evolving company.
You will be part of IntOp’s growing organization, and an important piece in the company’s further development. As a project manager you will be responsible for defining, implementing and following up rollout projects at customers in Norway and abroad. You will have the space and opportunity to grow and take responsibility. The right person will be involved in shaping the further adventure for IntOp.
– Act as project manager in implementation and further development of IntOp's solution with customers in their digitization initiatives and projects
– Initiate, implement and evaluate projects in Norway and abroad
– Participate in or lead project teams consisting of people from IntOp, partners and customer
– Contribute to sales support and own handover of project to operation and Service Desk
– Contribute to further process development within IntOp’s agile methodology and project
– Control resource use, budget, time, quality and risk in the projects
– Collaborate with and support IntOp's partners nationally and internationally in their projects
– Contribute on other areas in the company, where and when needed
– Documented project management expertise, preferably certifications and knowledge of
different project methods.
– Experience from working with agile methods
– IT education from university or college. Desirable with experience in the subject area and
experience with project management
– A good understanding of the opportunities and challenges businesses face regarding
digitization and the introduction of new technology
– Desirable with experience from procurement processes and collaboration with suppliers
– Understanding and experience with Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, DMS and Information
Management is an advantage
– Has good oral and written ability to produce
– Lack of education can be compensated with documented relevant practice.
– Leader who manages to lead the project to the finish line
– Structured and analytical
– Good work ethics
– Strong communicator and emerging leadership skills
– Ability to work in teams is a prerequisite
– Good collaboration skills
You must speak and write fluent Norwegian and English. Graduates are encouraged to apply. IntOp is an inclusive company.
Stavanger. Some travel nationally and internationally may occur in connection with customer
projects. We evaluate incoming applications continuously. Desired startup as soon as possible or by appointment.